Primary – 5 years old through 7 years old
Children in this group are literate and are able to follow a basic curriculum. Can grasp concrete examples, but are not yet able to discuss abstract notions.
- Behavioral Objectives
- Follows class rules consistently
- Does not talk out of turn
- Keeps hands to self
- Stays seated
- Listens attentively to class instruction.
- Participates in classroom clean-up chores.
- Interacts and shares with other children peacefully and cooperatively.
- Spiritual Objectives
- Actively participates in praise and worship
- Can engage in 3 different kinds of prayer
- Can navigate a Bible
- Intellectual Objectives
- Knows the ABCs of Salvation
- Knows 30 books of the Bible and understands the differences between the testaments
- Understands basic church history