Juniors – 8 years old through 11 years old
Children in this group are literate and able to discuss abstract ideas.
- Behavioral Objectives
- Is a model class citizen demonstrating good behavior for others to follow.
- Does not talk out of turn
- Keeps hands to self
- Stays seated
- Listens to and leads in basic class instruction.
- Leads classroom clean-up chores.
- Mentors younger children
- Spiritual Objectives
- Actively leads praise and worship
- Knows the model prayer and can pray variations of it for all five types of prayer
- Can easily find scriptures in a Bible
- Intellectual Objectives
- Knows the principles of salvation
- Knows all of the books of the Bible and understands its structure
- Understands God’s plan of salvation from Genesis through Revelations