Praise the Lord!
Here are some updates in bullet form:
- Website Access - If you have had any problems accessing the WoFKids! website, please let me know and I will reset your password. Teachers should be accessing their course materials prior to serving and I want to be sure you are fully able to prepare for ministering to our blessings.
- Curriculum Meeting - We will be having a Department Meeting in March to review our curriulum. We are considering some alternatives currently and invite your feedback. You will see some Curriculum Options posted to the Main Menu side bar on the WoF Kids! website. Take a look and let me know your preference. Feel free to try anything that seems interesting. Also let me know if you prefer our current curriculum. Stay tuned for the meeting date.
- Tablets - We have acquired tablets for use in each classroom. The tablets will be used to sign children in and out, access curriciulum materials and play media. If you prefer to use your own tablet or smartphone, let me know and I can get you access to the appropriate apps.
- Getting the Word when you Serve - We are working with the Duplication Department to ensure that all staff get the Word when they serve. When you arrive promptly at 9:30 am to serve, your Supervisor will note your attendance and provide a count of CDs to be made for the day's staff. Please be sure to pick up your CD from the Supervisor after you have signed out all children in your care and have restored order to your classroom. We are exploring the possibility of developing a mobile app so that you can access the Word from your smartphone.
- Staff Schedule - A revised 2015 schedule with contact information is posted to the Main Menu side bar on the WoF Kids! website. Please let me know if your contact information is up to date.
As always, do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. My mobile number is 302-299-7553. I can also be reached via e-mail at email@example.com.
Yours in Christ,