Praise the Lord!
Let me begin by expressing my appreciation for all that you do for the ministry! I am believing God for a hundred-fold return for all of the time, energy and resources you have sown into children's ministry. Here are some updates as we look forward to the fall season:
- Leadership Chat Session - I would like to host a leadership chat session on Monday, August 17th at 8pm. All supervsiors and anyone else interested in serving on the ministry leadership team are asked to participate by phone or web. All supervisors will be sent instructions on how to dial or log on to the chat. If you are not currently a supervisor but would like to participate, just reply to this e-mail and I will forward you the instructions.
- Keep the Resource Room Clean! - Kudos to Minister Riena for organizing the resource room. Let's keep it that way! Please be sure to return all materials (paper, bins, carts, etc...) to their proper place at the end of the service. Discard all trash in the proper receptacles and generally return the space to the way you found it.
- Harvest Festival Volunteers- If you are interested in helping with the 2015 Harvest Festival, a sign-up sheet will be available at the Registration Table beginning this Sunday. Join me in praying for a great harvest season!
- Wednesday Night Bible Study Volunteers - There has been an increase in Wednesday Night Bible Study and we need volunteers to staff the Nursery as that has been the expressed need. We will serve families with preschool children (4 year-olds) and younger I will cover one Wednesday. Can I get some volunteers to help with the others?
- Training coming in early October! Please let me know of any potential conflicts!
That is all for now! Let me know of any questions, comments or concerns! My mobile number is 302-299-7553. Call or text anytime!
In His Service,