Praise the Lord!
I trust that everyone had a fabulous summer. God is faithful and brought us to another school year. Here are some updates as we move into a new season:
- Welcome new staff! We are delighted to have Victor Adebayo (Juniors, 1st Sunday), Tai Benoit (Nursery, 2nd Sunday), Hope Jones (Nursery, 2nd Sunday) and Darlene Duncan (Assistant Supervisor, 3rd Sunday) join our ranks! They inaugurated our new training protocol on the fifth Sunday in July and have been full participants in the ministry ever since. We praise the Lord of the harvest for sending us good laborers to reap His bounty! A new schedule has been posted to wofkids.org to reflect our additions.
- Harvest Fest is coming! We will host our annual Harvest Festival on Sunday, October 30th during morning worship. Pastor would like us to use the event as an outreach opportunity so we will be inviting children from the community to join us. Please drop me a line if you are interested in helping with the planning or the event itself.
- Service start time. As we discussed at our last training, we will receive children starting at 10:00 am. Be sure to arrive promptly at 9:30 am to set-up and then join us for corporate prayer at 9:45 am in room 222/224.
- Get the Word when you serve. If you want a CD of the morning message, please see your supervisor at the beginning of service to place your order. Do not leave the building until you see your supervisor for the requested CD. Supervisors are not able to track you down! Otherwise, we will assume that you are following along on YouTube or the WOFCC-PA app.
- Please clean up after your class, return supplies and restore order at the conclusion of service. Be good stewards over our resources and make sure that the classrooms we use are ready for Kiddie Kampus that occupies the space during the week.
- Finally, Pastor offered a special Back-to-School prayer for students and teachers going back to school. If you missed it, you can see the prayer below. Pastor is also willing gather those who missed the prayer for an additional prayer session. Just drop me a line to coordinate.
As always, let me know of any questions, comments or concerns you may have!
Yours in Jesus Christ,